• Metropolitan France: 5 working days
• Overseas France: 7 – 10 working days
• Europe / Rest of world: 10 – 14 working days
Theses times are given as an estimation.
• Metropolitan France: from 7 €
Free shipping if you buy more than 75 €!
• Overseas France (zone 1 : Guadeloupe, Martinique, Guyane, Réunion, Mayotte, Saint-Pierre et Miquelon, Saint-Martin, Saint-Barthélemy) : from 10 €
• Overseas France (zone 2 : New Caledonia, French Polynesia, Wallis and Futuna, French Southern and Antarctic Territories) : from 12 €
• Europe (EU & Switzerland) : from 13 €
• Rest of world (zone 1 : Armenia, Albania, Algeria, Azerbaijan, Biélorussie, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia, Iceland, Macedonia, Marocco, Moldova, Montenegro, Norway, Serbia, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine) : from 17 €
• Rest of world (out of zone 1) : from 25 €
The delivery costs may vary according to the number of products and thus the weight of the order.
When your package has been shipped, a confirmation email will be sent to you. If for some reason you do not receive this mail then please contact me and I’ll give you the required information.
All products are sent in re-inforced packages either by colissimo recorded delivery or by a transporter.
If you have sent us a home address and you are not there to receive your package you will be left a notice and asked to contact either your local post office or the transport company to arrange a delivery or collection at a time of your convenience.
To avoid this I’d like to recommend that you give me a delivery address where you know you will be present.
Our recommendation for larger packages and artworks delivered by postal services (colissimo) or transporter:
When you receive your package it is imperative to control the contents in front of the courier or postal person.
Do not sign anything before you have checked the contents of your package.
If there is any damage to your artwork or product, you can make an immediate damage report, refuse the package and it will be shipped back to me.
If the delivery person refuses to wait while you undo your package:
Refuse the delivery by noting “the delivery person refuses to verify the contents of the package in front of me”
OR if you accept the package it is imperative that you note “damaged package, the delivery person refuses to check the contents”
In the case of a refusal of a package then you must immediately send us an email and explain exactly why you did not accept the package.
No reclamations will be accepted if the above steps have not been followed.
Upon reception of the damaged item and your written reclamation Bungalow Graphics will proceed with the exchange.
No reclamations concerning bad measures or bad colours too!
For any question about shipping and delivery, please contact us.